Dog Passes After Common Mistake, Dog Owner Posts Warning To Save Others

We regularly go to the web to escape ordinary pressure. Fun stories and recordings portraying felines and mutts doing senseless things are our go-to for amusement. Nonetheless, we require these accounts as well. Not to cut us down, but rather to keep our pets protected and solid. Tragically, for one puppy proprietor, this story is her existence. Christina Young as of late said farewell to her four-legged closest companion, Petey, after a grievous mix-up guaranteed his life.

She needs other pet proprietors to realize this was 100% preventable, and for the vast majority of us, “this slip-up” has just occurred in our homes.Young returned home one day to what she thought would be her pooch, joyfully swaying his tail at the entryway, prepared for a session of bring. Rather, she returned home to a peaceful house and her grave sweetheart, Christian, breaking obliterating news.

Youthful posted this on her Facebook page: “As [Christian] strolled in further he saw our sweet kid laying dead with a doltish chip pack over his head. He had the ability to get them off the counter that we will perpetually point the finger at ourselves for forgetting. He ate every chip out but of course went back for crumbs…which made the bag tighter and tighter with there being nothing left inside every time he would go for more he would inhale making the bag tighter & tighter around his head.. ultimately resulting in suffocation.”

Young couldn’t understand how this could happen. Why didn’t Petey pull the bag off of his head with his paws? He was extremely smart and agile. So, she did research of her own and found information that NO ONE ever talks about. Young wants to spread the word so pet owners know the dangers of leaving potato chip, popcorn, cereal, bread and even dog treat bags lying around. They can pose a serious threat to our beloved animals.“3-5 pet suffocation’s get reported every week and 42% of those occur while the owner is in the next room. It only takes about 3 minutes for their oxygen to drop to fatal levels. With this happening so often we were so surprised by the lack of awareness on this topic out there.” What’s even more shocking is that pet parents have no idea. No one talks about the dangers of these everyday food items and by the time many of these pet parents realize the hazards, it’s too late! Both Young and her boyfriend Christian, want to spread awareness so one good thing can come out of this tragedy, so that others don’t have to suffer the same fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZ4opP55_g

error: Content is protected !!